Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Poetry: TIME



TIME

You are unreal, but you have been there
Always being on my side
I’ll expire if you aren’t on my side
My heart beat as long as you have been with me

Under your shade, a King inaugurate
Or can be defeated and destroyed
A Kingdom can be Glorious since you allow it
But it can be ruin because of you.

You looks like a painter painting in canvas
Black paint is hard, rigid and absolute
Blue for painting the sky and Mount, it is peace and nice
It isn’t good for watching, but remembering.

You are messenger of God, even God.
Every creature will die when you have left
You are powerful
Age of mine is my agreement contract with you.

I want to watch the pass
Yesterday feel beautiful, touch in deep of my heart
However, it can feel sadness, sorrow and pain.
My Grandma told me.

Your act in this live will be told by your own Grandson
Time stamped your name on some events in your live
Upon your bad trick, disgusting that you have ever done.
Considering also upon your good, helpful and regard.


Satoto Kusasi
March 31-2010

No comments: