Thursday, May 8, 2008

King Ken Arok (Part 3)

< THURSDAY, MAY 8, 2008 King Ken Arok (Part 3)

King Ken Arok, Great Grand Pa of many Kings in Java

Anusapati versus Panji Tohjaya
Retold by Satoto Kusasi

Prologue

Anusapati, the second King of Singosari Kingdom is a wise King. People decided to elect him as a King, even though people knew that he isn’t Ken Arok’s son, but Akuwu Tunggul Ametung.

However, Panji Tohjaya disagreed with people, “I am the valid King, because I am the real son of King Ken Arok. How illegitimate child (Anusapati) can be a King? That isn’t fair.”

Therefore, Panji Tohjaya along with his family as well as the followers hide in deep forest. They make resistance movement against the authority of King Anusapati. Furthermore, they are waiting a good time of opportunity to launch rebellion that will attack straight to the Palace.

No one among King’s assistance knew the site of Tohjaya’s hiding in the middle of forest; That is a secret site of Tohjaya.
However, Tohjaya realized that it’s impossible thing to launch attack right now; He needed time. Even more, The King Anusapati is powerful because majority people of Singosari supported their King.

Panji Tohjaya supposed that the dieing of King Ken Arok because of an arrow that penetrated on to King’s stomach. Therefore, he also supposed that King Anusapati didn’t kill King Ken Arok; Even he loved his stepfather. He has provided his stepfather when he spoke in front of people.

Tohjaya make a military camp, established troops or Army and do the military practice every day in the forest. The Army become solid and strong after a long time. He collected people who disappointed and disagreed with their King; By then, they are ready to combat, help Panji Tohjaya to do rebellion.

Chapter 1

One day, a stranger comes into his Camp. Seems he wants to join with Tohjaya’s group. Not peculiar a stranger comes to join. However, a person who wants to join must through interrogation test before he has proved being eligible to accept as a member. Because of Panji Tohjaya suspicions every new comer whether he could be a spy from the Government.

The stranger is a military staff of Singosari Kingdom that wants to betray his own Kingdom. His name is Ken Watu. He confessed about secret of his Army as he has known. Panji Tohjaya trusted on him when he said that he is a loyalist of King Ken Arok.

He disagreed with his King, since he was not son of Ken Arok. He said, “People should choose Mahisa Wongateleng, not Anusapati. However, Mahisa Wongateleng didn’t want to be a King and even he didn’t want to involve in every politically movement.
Therefore, you are the valid King in this Country, not him.”

Panji Tohjaya was please to hear his reference, “Now, be my soldier and hold me up until I could seize the Throne of Singosari Kingdom.”

Ken Watu added, “Master, I brought you an important thing that you have to have it. This is the keris of Empu Gandring that has been used by Anusapati to kill King Ken Arok.”

“What you said? As I knew, King Anusapati has never killed King Ken Arok.”

“In fact, he has done it. I am the witness of the murder. I have been guarding King’s room when King Ken Arok was very sick and brought into; He was going to die because of his stomach was penetrated an arrow.

I heard the conversation between Anusapati and King Ken Arok.
Anusapati said, “Actually I want to kill you with full of my anger because you have killed my father, Tunggul Ametung.”

Afterward, I heard sound of a man who was going to die, ah, ah.

Not so long, Anusapati went out of the room. He announced to every staff of Palace that the King has already die because of bleeding from his stomach. As we knew already that an arrow has penetrated on to his stomach.

When I made up tidy the room, I found a keris (blade) laid down on the floor; That thing was wet with fresh of blood. Seems to me the thing has thrown away after it has just been used to kill someone else; I guest the victim was the King.”

Panji Tohjaya comments, “Ken Watu, you have brought the important news. I think no body has ever heard about it. Now I know that Anusapati was the real killer of King Ken Arok actually. Every body has to know the important news. I concluded Anusapati just pretended to be polite with the King; then it was his trick.

I supposed that he was the man who influenced people and got together show their force. Might be he was the mastermind of the people movement.

Concerning the keris, I Knew that the blade has ever been used in many assassinations, they were the murdering of Tunggul, Kebo Ijo, Sawunggaling and Empu Gandring as well as King Ken Arok as the last victim.

Thank you, Ken Watu. Now my courageous increased and my struggle become more strength because I knew that I have my step on the right tract to seize the authority of Singosari Kingdom

I have two reasons why I have to fight; First, I am the valid King; Second, I want to revenge my father dieing.

Chapter 2

Singosari Kingdom was glorious and prosperous Country. The King was rich; he is King Anusapati. History saying that he has been ruling the Country as long as twenty years. It was a long time of a King to rule his Kingdom.

The King has made a new Palace at Daha City, abandoned the old Palace in Kediri. He also renovated the Harbor of Tuban since he knew that the harbor is important tool to make people prosperous.

The King built Navy as part of his Army; the Navy sailed to neighbor Country to make peace agreement and make trade cooperation. Therefore, the Harbor become livelier. Sometimes the Navy has to force the neighbor Country to sell their goods to Singosari, otherwise they would have been conquered.

The King elected his son as Prince; He is Ranggawuni.

The King asked Mahisa Wongateleng to hold function of Prime Ministry, but Mahisa refused it. Because Mahisa just wants to be common people as trader.

Mahisa Wongateleng has a son named Mahisa Cempaka. He make friendly with Ranggawuni. Both of them make up the new generation of Singosarian.

Ranggawuni has idea to make friendly with the ancestor of King Ken Arok since he knew both of families, Ken Arok and Tunggul Ametung have hostility. He knew the history saying that Ken Arok has killed Akuwu Tunggul Ametung, his Grand Pa. In addition, he knew that his father has killed King Ken Arok.

Shall the new generation would kill and to be killed to each other? “I don’t want to involve in the problem of my father or my grand father. I have no feeling grudge against Ken Arok family, on the contrary I make friendly with Mahisa Cempaka.” Ranggawuni thought.

For a moment Singosari Kingdom is in peace condition; The people are happy and their trader increased. The new Palace in Daha City is a nice place. The City included the Palace could be seen from the ocean or ship. That is wonderful City.

Every stranger admitted that Singosari Kingdom is a beautiful Country and prosperous.

Ken Dedes has become an old woman now. Her pretty face is faded, but she still conscious; She can gives his advice to her grand sons.

She has ever gave her suggestion to her grand sons, “Grand sons listen to me; I want you to know that all of you are my really grand sons, even though you have different Grand Pa. I want to all of you could have been living side by side without hostility but peace forever.”

“Yes my Grand Ma but your suggestions will just apply to us, not included Panji Tohjaya. Believe us Grand Ma that we have already been living in peace condition for a long time. Please believe us that we loved to each other.” Mahisa Cempaka said.

Ken Dedes added, “Panji Tohjaya didn’t include in our family, even though he is the son of Ken Arok. My husband has betrayed our marrying by married with another woman; I have never agreed with him concerning his married. Therefore, Tohjaya is a stranger.

I am pleased to hear you; Oh Goddess thanks you for your blessing upon the Royal Family of Singosari Kingdom.”

Ranggawuni is pleasant to hear his Grand Ma suggestion; it is the same idea as he has. However, now he has a new problem concerning Panji Tohjaya; He heard from the secret agent that Panji will launch an attack straight into the Palace. He looks like tiger that make every one frightened.

“If Panji Tohjaya wants to make peace with us then he would have been accepted as a member of Royal Family; I will be the first man to hug him. However, shall my Grand Ma wants to accept him? I am sure she didn’t want to as well as Mahisa Cempaka.

I am regretful. How I have to face many difficulties to make peace between the Noble Community in Royal Family.” Ranggawuni thought.

Panji Tohjaya and his mother has never met Ken Dedes, even they never have visited The Palace. Seems Ken Arok has married Ken Umang secretly. Because of the secret married of them, his stepbrother (Mahisa Wongateleng and his family) hated Panji Tohjaya.

The Singosari Army wants to attack head quarter of Panji Tohjaya, but they didn’t know the site of their Head Quarter; Information saying the site is in the middle of forest.

Therefore, they didn’t know how strength Panji’s troopers are. They though Panji’s Army are just a weak troopers then it is an easy job to defeat them.

Chapter 3

One night, in legion HQ of Panji Tohjaya; A man goes out from the Camp going into the forest secretly. No one has watched that man. Every body knew the rule of Panji that no body allows to go out from Camp and going into forest, more events in the night.

Supposing he was escaping, run away from the HQ. He is Ken Watu; seems he will escape and come back to his legion. Perhaps he is spy who works for Government. Alternatively, the opposite; He works for Tohjaya.

Ken Watu make scratch as a sign on every tree he pass, to show the way direction for going to Panji’s HQ. He was successful to make it; Therefore, the HQ’s site is no more a secret site for him. Then The Singosari Army can attack the enemy HQ by his guiding.

He walked in the forest as long as one week; Finally, he reached the Daha City. Ken Watu faced the Military Commandant, Penyewu Jaran Lanang, “I am Ken Watu soldier of Singosari Army.”

“I have known you, the desertion soldier. Why did you do desertion?”

“I didn’t do desertion, but Tohjaya troops has caught me when I was hunting in the forest. I was lucky that I could escape from their jail.”

“How many their soldiers are?”

“Two or might be three thousand soldiers”

“Can you show us the way to their HQ ?”

“Yes I can since I have made scratch on every tree that I passed, as sign to show the way to their site.”

“Did you meet Panji Tohjaya?”

“Yes I did.”

“ What was his reaction to you?”

“Frankly, he asked me to join into their troops; Then I agreed with him to please him other wise they might torture on me. I have ever been in Tohjaya’s HQ as long as two months.”

"OK then welcome to you Ken Watu.”

Penyewu Jaran Lanang faced the King and Patih Empu Mara, “You’re Majesty, a desrtion soldier has come from the enemy’s HQ; His name is Ken Watu. He told us about his experience that Panji Tohjaya troops has caught him while he was hunting in the forest.
The important thing that I weant to say, Ken Watu has known the way to go to our enemy’s HQ. Therefore, we can ask him to guide our Army, then we can attack the enemy now.”

“Can we trust him? Do you believe his mention that he has come to the enemy HQ accidentally?" Patih asked.

“What is your opine concerning him?” Jaran Lanang asked back.

“It was strange, why he was at enemy’s HQ suddenly. Perhaps he is spy of Tohjaya; So we must be careful.”

“Yes I agreed with you, Patih.”

“What’s do you think You’re Majesty ?” Penyewu Jaran Lanang asked his King.

“That is a good of opportunity to attack the enemy. I want you to attack our enemy now. The Tohjaya problem must be eliminated as soon as possible.”

“Why so soon, You’re Majesty ? Remember that we cannot trust him even though he is our soldier, because he has ever been in enemy’s HQ. Again, I said, we must be careful.” Patih suggestion.

“You right Patih; now you have to interrogate him, make him to confess and telling the truth. If you can prove him as Tohjaya’s spy then you will give him a hard punishment.”

Some soldiers go to Ken Watu’s barack room, catch him and under arrest; Bring him into jail.

“Hi, what’s wrong with me?” Ken Watu asked, confusing.

“You are spy who work for Panji Tohjaya; That’s an accused for you, but you can deny it.” A soldier said to him.

Not so long Patih Empu Mara and Penyewu Jaran Lanang come into jail.

Empu Mara is nice, since he didn’t regard him as enemy but as friend.

“Are you Ken Watu?” Patih asked.

“Yes I am; why do you put me into jail?”

“Because of you have been spying Singosari Kingdom as long as you have gone into enemy’s HQ.”

“No I didn’t; Do you have evidence concerning my activity as spy?”

“You just come from our enemy’s HQ; you have confessed about that.”

“Yes I did; That was happened by accident, when I was hunting in the forest, the enemies caught and brought me into their HQ. Therefore, that wasn’t my purpose to come to their HQ. Now you have your advantage, because I have known site of their HQ in the deep forest.”

“Will you swear that your telling is true? Remember that Sang Hiang Widi (God) is presenting in this room now; He will curse on you if you have told a lie.”

“I swear on behalf of God, Sang Hiang Widi”.

“You also have ever being member of Panji Tohjaya soldier. Are you still his member now?”

“No I am not, even I have run from their camp to escape. I have to become their soldier to avoid their torturing on me.”

“Will you guide us to reach their site?”

“Yes I will, with pleasure, for Gloria of Singosari.”

Empu Mara whispered to Penyewu Jaran Lanang, “This soldier can be trusted.”

Ken Watu was released and can go out from Jail; He accepted as member of soldier.

He has duty to guide the entire soldiers of Singosari to the HQ of Panji Tohjaya; For going combat against Panji Tohjaya. The Army is ready to combat the rebel.

Chapter 4

King Anusapati commands, “Attack the rebel! Defeat the enemies and catch Panji Tohjaya death or alive.”

Ranggawuni and Mahisa Cempaka lead the Army. The Army has amount four thousand personal soldiers; they walk, left their horses, because they will cross the dense forest.

Ken Watu walks in front of the line, because of he has duty to direct Army until reaching enemy’s HQ.

“How long we have to walk, Ken Watu?” Jaran Lanang asked.

“About seven days; but I hope could be less than that.”

They walk on step path way that Ken Watu has ever used it. Ken Watu watched the sign of scratching on the tree that he made.

When the dusk come, the soldiers get rest; They sleep in tent of each theirs. Early in the next morning, they continue their journey.

On the fifth day, they smell burning of forest wood, but no smoke in the air.

“Some body has burnt the forest wood; That’s clue that there are some men at the front of us; So be careful they may be enemies.” Jaran Lanang warn his soldiers.

On the sixth day, they come at Panji Tohjaya’s HQ, but the enemies has already gone; their Camp has been burnt, perhaps two or three days ago.

“Perhaps the enemies have known that we will come. Where is Ken Watu? He must know what the enemies will do.” Mahisa Cempaka asked.

Every body looks for Ken Watu, but he has already gone secretly.

“Perhaps he run away into cave over there.” A soldier said.

Ranggawuni speaks, “Soldiers! Now we have to come back to Daha City. I concluded Panji Tohjaya has been attacking our Palace right now. Ken Watu is really spy who works for enemy. Soldiers, go, return to our Palace now! Safe our King!”

They realized that Ken Watu is a real spy for Panji Tohjaya; He deceit them and they were cheated.

Meanwhile, Panji Tohjaya has attacked the Palace; He wants to kill King Anusapati; The King is his targeted. Their soldiers is five thousand amount; That’s enough to defeat Singosari remainder soldiers of Singosari Army; That’s amount just two thousand soldiers since the others have been combating the Panji’s HQ in the forest.

It was a good strategy war of Panji Tohjaya. The Singosarian soldiers fight as hard as they could; they are brave and heroic to protect their Palace and their King. The battlefield has happened at near the Palace.

Patih Empu Mara led the Singosari Army. While Panji Tohjaya fought, his soldiers are going to near the Palace. They want to occupy the Palace. Panji Tohjaya is a brave commandant at war; He has killed more than ten enemy soldiers; However, he is suffering wound on his thigh but he didn’t care.

The Kingdom Family evacuated out of Palace via secret tunnel; they are Ken Dedes, Mahisa Wongateleng, and many others; but King Anusapati don’t want to be evacuated because he wants to die in the battlefield along with his soldiers.

After three hours of fighting, the soldiers of King Anusapati will almost can be defeated; More than one thousand his soldiers were death already. On the other hand, Panji Tohjaya will become the winner.

Now they destroyed the gate and the fence of Palace. “Destroyed the gate and then we can rush into the Palace; Kill the King. If the King has been killed then we will be the winner.” Panji shouts to his soldiers.

Panji’s soldiers screams and rush into the Palace. The sound is horrible, making the Singosari Soldiers frightened.

The amount of Singosari soldiers is less than that his enemies; Therefore, they are lost and can be defeated afterward.

Finally, the Singosari Soldiers are surrender as well as their King. Some soldiers of Panji Tohjaya catch the King, tied his hand and then faced him to Panji Tohjaya.

They screamed, “We are the winner; the King has surrendered.”

The King Anusapati says, “I want to die among the dead bodies of my soldiers as well as my Patih; if you want to be a King then I will give you the authority of this Country.
God, to day will become the end day of my ruling and my duty as a King; I will give the duty from you, back to you too. You can give it to someone else that you want. It would be your decision to choose the man that you want to.”

Panji Tohjaya approached the King, unsheathed keris of Empu Gandring and says, “You have killed my father, did you? Confess!”

“Yes I did. Please ask me why.”

“I have already known the answer of you that because of my father has killed your father, right? Now I want to kill you back.”

“Go on! I am ready to die, but remember that somebody will also kill you with the same weapon. That was because of curse, the Empu Gandring’s curse. The curse saying that the ancestor of King Ken Arok will die be stabbed by this weapon, keris Empu Gandring” King Anusapati mention about the curse.

Panji Tohjaya astonished to hear mention of the King, “Why I must use the same weapon, the keris Empu Gandring? Why Ken Watu brought this thing to me? It was strange.
I admitted that the power of Empu Gandring’s curse is so strong that every assassination of the King always using the same weapon, the keris Empu Gandring.”

“Why did you use keris Empu Gandring when you killed Ken Arok? I asked you King.” Panji Tohjaya asked.

“Is that important for you? If so then I will mention for you. King Ken Arok asked me to kill him with that keris exactly because he wants to ful-fill Empu Gandring’s curse.” King Anusapati answered.

Panji Tohjaya says, “I don’t care with the curse. Father!, listen to me! I have killed your enemy back; Here is your stepson. Goddess, I am sorry have to destroy the bad creature of you.”

Panji Tohjaya stabbed the keris on to King’s stomach. He pulls it off and gives the keris to his soldier.

He commands, “Destroyed this weapon; I don’t want to see it again!”

The soldier receives the keris and goes away. King Anusapati was death.

Panji Tohjaya occupied the Palace and he announced to people of Singosari that he is the valid King of Singosari.

Two days later, he declared him self as a King. Nevertheless, the Daha Citizens don’t care his declaration; Seem they dislike the new comer who comes from the forest who wants to be a King.

The people of Singiosari even have never known who Panji Tohjaya is.

Meanwhile, Ranggawuni and his soldier just came to Daha City; But the war was end and the King has already die. Panji Tohjaya has occupied the Palace.

Ranggawuni comes lately because of he has to walk in the forest that it took a long time with many difficulties; He needs five days of journey for reaching Daha City..

Panji Tohjaya forgot that Ranggawuni and his soldiers will come back and confront him. Then the second round of war will be erupted soon.

Occupying the Palace and killing the King doesn’t mean winning the war.

Ranggawuni didn’t want to do war immediately; They needed rest after walking. Beside he wants to please Panji Tohjaya as a King in the Palace.

Ranggawuni present war meeting in a house at edge of Daha City. He says, “We want to know, what the people opine concerning the political situation in their Country. Without people supported, one will not legitimate as a King, right? That has happened with Tohjaya. According our secret agent, no one on the street has given comment about the new King. Seems to us that people disagreed with Panji Tohjaya as their King. ”

“It was right; so what can we do then?”

“In this City we will make Army Head Quarter; Then we announced to large people that we have never acknowledged Tohjaya as a King, because we were loyalist of King Anusapati. We will prepare war fighting face to face; We will surround the Palace;

The archer group will be ready to shoot every enemy who wants to go out of Palace. We hope the people will choose us as the ruler of this Country and then they will help us in this war.
What do you think? Do you want to make comment?”

“If people has chosen Tohjaya as ruler then shall we do war?”

“Yes we shall. This Country has many people; I believed some people will help Tohjaya and I also believed large people will help us.”

Every body clapped and the spirit of soldiers rose, “We are right, Tohjaya is wrong.”

Afterward, the meeting was over. They have agreement to do war against Tohjaya’s Army, concentrated the Army power at HQ, and surround the Palace.”

Tohjaya and his Army never showed up; They hide in the Palace. Therefore, Ranggawuni and his friend can make his HQ easily without disturbing.

A week has passed, the Army of Ranggawuni moved near the Palace; the archer group at front gate, ready to shoot.

Ranggawuni commands, “We don’t have to attack the Palace, but just make him frightened. Now we are relaxing but still alert.”

Ranggawuni led his soldiers at front of the battlefield; while Mahisa Cempaka has followed him at behind as his assistance.

A guard face Ranggawuni, “Master, a man has brought a weapon for you; He said that this weapon is significant for killing Panji Tohjaya. Can he meet you?”

“Yes he can; that is a clue that people want to help us in this war.”

Afterward, the man faced Ranggawuni. He shows a keris, gives it to Ranggawuni and says, “I have bought this keris for you. I have found it from a soldier of Tohjaya. The soldier sold this thing to me since he needed money. The soldier mentioned that the weapon just be used for killing Anusapati King, the blood still wet staining the weapon. Now I want to give it to you Master.”

“How much do you want to sell it to me, since I don’t want to receive it without paying?”

“I am the loyalist King Anusapati. Therefore, I want to support your struggle; I am please for giving it to you, free of charge.”

“I appraised this thing because this weapon is keris Empu Gandring. I believed that this keris has magic power. I am worry to receive it without paying since Empu Gandring’s curse can hit on me; So I must pay.”

“Master, I asked you twenty Kepeng.” Then the man goes away after received the payment.

Chapter 5

Panji Tohjaya was still in the Palace. Like or dislike he must do war, the second around of war. Now he didn’t prepare the war, because he needed rest for a while.

The most important reason that his soldiers has the same amount with Ranggawuni’s.

However, their spirit to fight was low since they though the war has finished as Panji saying, if we have occupied the Palace and have killed the King, then we are the winner.

Panji Tohjaya speaks, “Hi soldiers, tomorrow, in the early morning, we will burst out and make war against the enemy. Are you ready?”

“We are ready Master”

Early in the next morning, Panji Tohjaya soldiers go out from the Palace. They move slowly and without noise; they hope the enemy, Ranggawuni soldiers are still sleeping.

However, they are wrong; because the guarding soldiers of Ranggawuni has given alert warning to wake up his friends. The war erupted at front of Palace. They fight as hard as they can, included their Commandant at war each.

Tohjaya fought using spear and Ranggawuni fought using keris, keris Empu Gandring.

In a short time, there were many victims were death already. “Where is Tohjaya?” Ranggawuni asked his soldier.

“Here is he.” The soldier pointed.

Ranggawuni approachs Tohjaya, “Hi Tohjaya, I am your real opponent, common fight.”

“I want to kill you Ranggawuni.” Tohjaya moves on with his spear.

Ranggawuni step backward to avoid the spear. Tohjaya has advantage to use spear because the weapon was long; he moves forward and stabs again. Ranggawuni moves two-step backward. In the third of moving attack of Tohjaya, Ranggawuni caught the spear, pull it and Tohjaya push forward; His step is unbalance.

Ranggawuni caught his body and stabbed keris Empu Gandring on to his stomach. “I am the first man to hug you and also to stab you.”

“Did you surrender? If not I want to stab this keris twice; The keris is Empu Gandring keris.”

Panji Tohjaya was pale at sudden hearing Ranggawuni mention,

“How did you find that weapon?”

“Somebody sold it to me.”

“Who sold it?”

“A man who is trader from market.”

Panji Tohjaya remembered Anusapati saying, you will die be stabbed by the same weapon. He thought,

“The curse was strong and the keris has magic power.”

Not so long Panji Tohjaya was death, his soldiers surrendered and the war ended.

Chapter 6

Ranggawuni has crown as a King. He has a Noble name, Wisnu Wardhana.

King Ranggawuni Wisnu Wardhana was upset to see many people were dead because of the civil war. Why they fought? That is because of a man wants to be a King. He was Panji Tohjaya.

“Not just an ambition of a man wants to be a King, but also the hostility between the two ancestors, Ken Arok and Tunggul Ametung.” Ranggawuni thought.

“The hostility must be ended now; So, Mahisa Cempaka has to accept as a member of Royal Family and he must have duty in the Governmnet function. I want to elect him to be Prime Ministry.”

King Ranggawuni Wisnu Wardhana inaugurated Mahisa Cempaka formally to be Prime Ministry.

At this moment of opportunity, the King spoke, “Ladies and Gentlemen, we just has done a civil war that make us much suffering; I hope this happening will have never happened again in future. I want to see this Country will safe. And I want to see no more disappointed person among us. I guest there are still persons in disappointed feeling. Therefore, I asks to you how I can make you satisfied. I am the King of yours but also I am your servant to make you satisfy, rich and happy. Without you, I am not a King. Even with poor condition of you, I’m also not a King.

I knew that you are diligent, smart and loyalist of Kingdom, so let us work together to make glorious and prosperous Singosari Kingdom in future.”

Aria Wiraraja hold function as political adviser of the King. He is smart person, therefore he appropriate with that function. He always makes suggestion to his King when the King wants to speak in front his people.

Once, he advised the King, “Please throw away the bad weapon of keris Empu Gandring. I saw evil in that thing. Therefore, I suggest you to throw it in the deep sea formally with ceremonial event; we want to eliminate Empu Gandring’s curse and we want to see no more victim because of this weapon.”

The King agreed with his suggestion and keris Empu Gandring was threw away in the deep sea.

The King hope, “No more hostility between ancestors of Ken Arok and Tunggul Ametung. We hope no more assassination would happen again.”

As long as King’s ruling, there were many political married; one of them was marrying of Jayakatwang with King’s daughter.

Aria Wiraraja has suggested to the King, “Jayakatwang was a disappointed politician person since he wants to be a King. He is son (or Grandson?) of late King of Kediri Kingdom, King Kertajaya.

Jayakatwang married with Turuk Bali, daughter of King. Jayakatwang became son in law of King. However, Jayakatwang hope would become successor and elected as Prince.

Concerning Jayakatwang, we want to tell you more in next story, “RADEN WIJAYA, THE MAJAPAHIT FOUNDER.”

Posted by Satoto Kusasi at 8:11 AM Labels: Anusapati 0 comments: >

No comments: